exhibit booth inclusion (click here)
The IPA 2016 Congress will provide the following per 10"x 10" space:
- One (1) 6' x 2' skirted table and two (2) fabric chairs
- 8' high pipe and drape back wall, stepping down to 3' high pipe and drape side wings
- Set-up and dismantling of the standard booth described above
- One (1) company sign booth header panel (22 characters maximum - no logos)
- One (1) waste basket
- Overnight security in the exhibit area for the duration of the move-in/move-out
- Daily vacuuming of aisles and general housekeeping of the exhibit common area
- General show lighting for all the event areas
- A company listing in the Congress Program
- Access to all Refreshment Breaks
- Access to the Welcome Reception
- Two (2) Exhibit Area Only Passes per 10' x 10' space
- Exhibitor rates for any additional congress registration
show services (click here)
Levy Show Services is the official show services supplier for the 28th International Congress of Pediatrics (IPA 2016). Levy Show Services is also the official customs brokerage supplier for the Congress. Please review the EXHIBITOR MANUAL for information on booth design, furniture, decor, material handling, customs, and shipping.
You can place your order easily through Levy's Online Ordering System. Simply click on the buttons below to be re-directed to the ordering page. If you have any difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact the Exhibitor Service Representatives at +1 604-277-1726 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
venue services (click here)
Vancouver Convention Centre (VCC) is the exclusive supplier for Electrical, Plumbing, Telecommunication Services, Sign Installation, Cleaning, Security, and Food Services.
The VCC offers an online ordering system for your basic service requirements. Simply click the button below to be redirected to their website, then click the EXHIBITING area for further instruction.
You can also download, print and send back your order forms to the VCC to complete your order. Completed forms can be faxed to Exhibitor Services at +1 604 647 7325.
Printable Exhibitor Order Forms
The following Exhibitor Order Forms are for all services available to exhibitors:
- Electrical Services
- Plumbing Services
- Telecommunication & Digital Signage Services (phone, fax, internet)
- Sign Banner Installation
- Booth Cleaning
- Security Services
- Food Services
Additional Exhibitor Information
The following information is for additional exhibitor needs:
- Balloon Waiver
- Exhibitor Reference Safety List
- Fire Prevention Guidelines
- Food Sampling Guidelines
- General Parking Information
- Liquor Sampling Guidelines
- Product Preparation Information Sheet
- Shipping & Handling Tips
- Shipping Label West Building
- West Building - Waste Water Recycling System
Additional Exhibitor Services (click here)
Included are a series of rental & order forms to help make your exhibit planning effortless. If you are looking for services that are not listed below, please contact Shawn Cheng, email@example.com for assistance.
- Audio Visual Rentals (PDF File) - Freeman
- Audio Visual Rentals (Excel File) - Freeman
- Lead Retrieval - CONEXSYS
- Plant & Flower Rental - Levy Show Services (Please review Exhibitor Manual for details)
- Transportation Arrangement (Exclusive discount on chauffeured service)
- Customs Brokerage & Shipping - Levy Show Services (Please review Exhibitor Manual for details)
On/Off Site Events & Meeting Planning Services (click here)
Please contact MCI Group Canada's sales team: Yvonne Sharpe at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 604 909 1289 to discuss your event details.
Insurance (click here)
Commercial General Liability Insurance is required for a minimum amount of $5,000,000 per occurrence and such other forms of insurance as may be appropriate to cover your obligations in connection with exhibiting at IPA 2016. The Commercial General Liability insurance must name the following organizations as additional insureds:
- International Pediatric Association (IPA)
141 Northwest Point Blvd, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007-1098 USA
- Canadian Paediatric Society (CPS)
2305 St. Laurent Blvd, Suite 100, Ottawa, ON Canada K1G 4J8
- MCI Group Canada
200-1444 Alberni Stree, Vancouver BC, V6G 2Z4
- AFEA Travel and Congress Services
39-41 Likavittou str., 106 72, Athens, Greece
- BC Pavilion Corporation doing business as (dba) Vancouver Convention Centre
1055 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 0C3 Canada
Please send your COI to Shawn Cheng, email@example.com.
If you do not have adequate Commercial General Liability (CGL) insurance, please contact:
LMS PROLINK LTD
Andrew Spencer, Account Executive
480 University Avenue, Suite 800
Toronto, ON. M5G 1V2
Toll Free: 1 800 663 6828
Fax: 1 877 595 1649
A copy of your policy must be received by MCI Canada by July 17, 2016.
registration (click here)
***All complimentary registrations must be redeemed by July 28, 2016.***
Registration codes are assigned for Full Paid registration, Complimentary registration and Exhibitor Area Only registration. Numbers of Complimentary and Exhibit Area Only registrations are based on the sponsorship/exhibitor package purchased.
Exhibit Area Only passes will give access to the exhibit hall throughout the congress including breaks served in the exhibit hall, and access to the welcome reception.
Exhibitor Registration Instructions:
Registration codes will be emailed to the person that registered for your exhibit space once payment has been received in full.
Register exhibit staff via the IPA 2016 Congress website registration page.
At the registration login page:
- Conference Role, please select: 'Exhibitor'
- Access Code: enter the Access Code that has been provided to you by the Congress Secretariat.
- Note: You will receive 2 codes:
- 1 code is for your complimentary registrations
- The second code is for any additional paid registrations.
- Enter delegate information
If you wish for your exhibit staff to register themselves, provide them with the access code to make their own bookings on the registration page.
Badges must be worn at all times and may be picked up at the conference registration desk. Changes in registration made during the event will be handled at the registration desk.
If you have any questions please contact Ailie McKenn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
accommodation (Click here)
IPA has secured preferred rates for exhibitors and delegates at various hotels near the congress venue.
Reservations can be made on the IPA Hotels page.
The responsibility for reserving the accommodation rests with the Exhibitor. Conference Management will not be liable if any Exhibitor is unable to reserve accommodation of if the provider of accommodation fails to honor a reservation for accommodation. Any hotel fees are at the expense of the exhibitor.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
move-in & move-out procedures